TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to ALL Pearl Igloo orders, whether the order is placed over the phone or via our website. Please read our terms and conditions carefully and contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We will be happy to discuss anything with you.
All products sold are brand new, undamaged, and have never been used.
We retain ownership of any products ordered until we have received full payment for such products. We work closely with our vendors and strive to make 100% certain that all product colors, dimensions, and angles are exact; however, there are sometimes small discrepancies. Pearl Igloo will not responsible if any of these are slightly different from what was advertised. All of our information is provided to us by our vendors.
Any questions or hesitations based on color or dimensions must be discussed before placing your order, and if not fully addressed, Pearl Igloo will not be held responsible.SHIPPING
Additional delivery charges will apply if the customer is not available to receive their order at the agreed to date and time scheduled with them by the delivery company.
Certain areas inaccessible by our delivery trucks and requiring other delivery methods (for example renting a smaller truck to make the delivery or taking the items to an island that can only be accessed by boat) will require extra fees.
We do not make deliveries outside of this territory to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico at this time. However, we can deliver your order to a freight forwarder of your choosing. It is the customer’s responsibility to arrange for a freight forwarder and pay all shipping fees to the freight forwarding company.
If we cannot contact you to set up delivery for a period of 30 calendar days, and we have no record of you contacting us or the delivery agent, Pearl Igloo reserves the right to treat the order as a return and refund you according to our return policy.
Deliveries that require our team to work in excessively tight conditions or to carry furniture up multiple flights of stairs may incur additional delivery charges not covered by Pearl Igloo.
All orders will ship with one of the following two delivery methods:
White Glove Delivery: The majority of furniture offered on our website falls into this category; Our trained furniture delivery specialists will schedule your delivery and will deliver your furniture, unpack it, and assemble it in your room of choice at absolutely no extra charge!
LTL Delivery: Some items are not available with white glove delivery. Small items, such as artwork, nightstands, lamp etc. will ship via UPS or Fedex (Standard Delivery). Also, some manufacturers, such as TOV and Bush Furniture products are delivered via a 3rd party carrier service. These type of orders will be delivered and brought to your front door (or building entrance). You are responsible for bringing the products into the home and assembling if necessary.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
Delivery times can vary based on what you order and where it is being delivered to. If you have questions about the availability of any product or need an estimate for delivery, please call our Sales department at 714-583-7075.
Once an order is processed, we will call and give you an approximate delivery time frame. We will continue to update you on the order as it progresses. Delivery time frames are an estimate - actual delivery may occur earlier or later than scheduled due to the nature of long-distance, nationwide shipping and unforeseen events. Pearl Igloo is unable to offer compensation for deliveries that do not occur exactly as scheduled.
To cancel an order, customer must call or email Pearl Igloo. Please send us a cancellation request via email or by calling 714.583-7075 and selecting option 2. Requests for cancellation are not complete until confirmed by Pearl Igloo.
Orders may be canceled for any reason within 24 hours of placement without incurring any restocking fees or delivery costs. Any cancellation of the order after the initial 24 hours after the order is placed will need to follow the Cancellation Policy procedure described below.
All of our furniture orders are ordered directly from the manufacturer in order to assure quality and save time. Once an order is placed with the manufacturer, a 25% cancellation fee will apply. Once an order is assigned a trip, or is already in transit, it cannot be canceled without the customer paying round trip shipping fees and a 25% cancellation fee.
Our Free Shipping offer is based on the customer keeping the order. Customers cancelling their order are required to pay the original and return shipping costs even if the order qualified for Free Shipping. All shipping charges are non-refundable. All associated cancellation fees will be deducted from your refund.
Please follow these procedures to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Allow for at least one hour before and after the scheduled delivery time for unforeseen circumstances that would cause the delivery to occur earlier or later than scheduled. Allow more time for remote areas or area/times of day that are subject to heavy traffic.
- Designate a friend or family member to serve as a "back-up" to accept and inspect the delivery on your behalf; make sure they understand what to do when the order arrives.
- Clear all pathways to the room in which you would like the items to be delivered, and measure all doors and pathways to ensure your order fits into your home.
- Pearl Igloo requires that you completely inspect the order thoroughly prior to the delivery agent's departure. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
- Take pictures of items that arrive with damage or manufacturer defect, as digital images are often required by the manufacturer
- If our delivery partner confirms a delivery date, and you miss that confirmed date, you agree to pay the additional shipping fees for a second delivery, which will vary per order but can range from 20%-35% of your order total.
- Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order. If an item does not fit in a customers home and needs to be returned, customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee as well as round trip actual shipping fees incurred by Pearl Igloo. If multiple delivery attempts are made, the customer will be responsible for all delivery costs after the initial attempt.
If we are unable to reach you to set up your delivery for a period of 30 calendar days or more, Pearl Igloo reserves the right to treat the order as a return. You will be refunded using the address and payment information last supplied to us.
If you have any questions about our unique delivery process please call our trained specialists at 714-583-7075
Pearl Igloo requires that you completely inspect the order at the time of delivery. Inspect the top, bottom, left, right, front, back, interior, exterior, and all moving parts, including, but not limited to drawers, doors, and reclining mechanisms. You are required, as well, to inspect the assembly provided by our delivery partner.
All damages/improper assembly must be reported at time of delivery and notated on the Bill of Lading, or Pearl Igloo will not be responsible for remedy, restoration, or replacement. There are no exceptions to this rule.
Our delivery partner will assemble the furniture, and any improper assembly must be addressed at the time of the delivery. As the customer accepting delivery, it is your responsibility to ensure that your order is assembled properly and you agree that you are responsible for issues that arise from improper assembly. Pearl Igloo does not warranty or guarantee assembly and is not responsible for damage to goods, personal property, or persons due to improper assembly.
All shipments are insured against damage. When your order arrives, please take the time to ensure the paperwork is accurate and that the correct items and/or number of cartons have been delivered. Please also inspect the packaging and the package contents for any shipping damage. Any damage caused from shipping must be noted on the delivery receipt or the insurance cannot be claimed - No Exceptions. If there is a partial damage or shortage to an order, accept the good items and list damages and or shortages on the delivery receipt.
If the order is shipped via Standard or Small Parcel delivery and is left on your doorstep, retain all packaging and report the damage to Pearl Igloo and the shipping company immediately. If you are receiving delivery from a 3rd party carrier and there is visible damage to any of your items, REFUSE the damaged item. Please take pictures of both the packaging and the damaged item.
DO NOT KEEP DAMAGED ITEMS IN YOUR HOME.
If the order shows or develops a manufacturer defect after delivery and within the manufacturer’s warranty period, please contact Pearl Igloo for assistance.
IF YOUR FURNITURE IS DAMAGED (WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY):
We inspect orders prior to delivering them to our customers to make certain that items are in perfect condition. Additionally, our excellent packaging and shipping experience reduces the chances of damage occurring. However, we are in the furniture business and unfortunately damage can occur from time to time. At the time of delivery, customers are provided with a Bill of Lading which states that you inspected the furniture and that it arrived in perfect condition. In the rare event of an item arriving damaged, All damage must be reported at time of delivery and notated on the Bill of Lading, or Pearl Igloo will not be responsible for remedy, restoration, or replacement. There are no exceptions to this rule. We are not responsible for any damages not reported at time of delivery. Pearl Igloo will not restore or replace damage or defect discovered after the delivery team leaves. Damage or defect found after delivery will not be attributed to the manufacturer or delivery company, and Pearl Igloo will not be able restore or replace items found with damage or defect after the delivery without charge.
DO NOT KEEP DAMAGED ITEMS IN YOUR HOME.
If a product is refused and damage is noted on the delivery receipt; we will send a replacement, or the necessary parts, to correct the problem at our expense. Remedies may include, but not limited to repair by a professional furniture repair technician, part replacements, both repair and part replacements, or a full unit replacement, all at no cost to the customer.
Customer agrees to allow Pearl Igloo, the manufacturer, and/or our shipping agents the opportunity to remedy the damage or defect issue. Customer agrees to accept the remedy selected by Pearl Igloo, the manufacturer or the Pearl Igloo shipping agent.
If customer does not allow Pearl Igloo to send a replacement or repair it and would rather cancel the order then let us remedy the problem, customer will be required to pay a 25% restocking fee and actual shipping charges.
If you receive an order with damage or defect, and you would like to cancel the order in lieu of restoration or replacement, Pearl Igloo will deem the cancelled order a return. If only a portion of your shipment is damaged and you refuse to allow Pearl Igloo, the manufacturer or Pearl Igloo's shipping agent the opportunity to remedy the situation, then please note you do have the option to return the entire order and you will be refunded the purchase less a 25% restocking fee and actual round trip shipping fees.
If only a portion of your shipment is damaged and you refuse to allow Pearl Igloo, the manufacturer or Pearl Igloo's shipping agent the opportunity to remedy the situation, then please note you do have the option to return the order; you will be refunded the purchase less a 25% restocking fee and actual round trip shipping fees for each returned item.
If we request information in order to assist us in fulfilling your order, such as pictures, serial numbers, or repair quotes, and do not receive a response from you for 30 consecutive calendar days, it is assumed that you are keeping the order in its current condition and no further remedies will be offered.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 5 days of delivery. Returned items must be new and in unused condition. A few of our vendors may be excluded from our return policy. Any exceptions are noted on the page of the item. Special orders where custom fabrics or colors are selected are non-refundable. Bedding, mattresses and linens are also non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. Returns are only accepted in their original boxes, and should be unassembled. Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable unless written exemption was provided by Pearl Igloo.
To return items for an exchange, or refund, please contact us via email or phone for an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization). We ship items from multiple warehouses across the United States; therefore, it is very important to contact us so we can provide the correct return warehouse address
- Customer must e-mail Pearl Igloo a request for a Return Authorization Number within five (5) calendar days from receiving delivery.
- Returned items must be received by Pearl Igloo within twenty (20) days from the date the return authorization is issued. If Items were received via a white glove delivery, we will have the delivery agent contact customer directly to schedule a pick up date.
- Pearl Igloo will calculate and provide to you in writing or email, applicable restocking fees and actual delivery charges. A Return Authorization number will not be issued until Pearl Igloo receives written acceptance from customer of all return fees via email or fax.
- Refunds, if applicable, will not be issued until item(s) are inspected by Pearl Igloo, manufacturer or an authorized 3rd party agent of Pearl Igloo.
Full Refunds May Not Be Issued If:
- The item(s) is determined by Pearl Igloo or the manufacturer to have been used, damaged by customer.
- If the item(s) was returned C.O.D.
- If the item(s) is not returned in its original packaging or equivalent.
- If the item(s) does not have a Return Authorization Number affixed to the outside of the package.
- If the item(s) are returned with damage and cause of damage is determined to be a result of shipper's mishandling.
Magnifique is not responsible if
- You received delivery of an item(s) with a finish, color or texture that is different from what you saw at the Pearl Igloo website, any website other than Pearl Igloo, at a physical furniture store, or recommendations you received from a Pearl Igloo sales representative. Finishes and colors online may not accurately represent the true color or pattern. Customer accepts liability for their purchase.
- You or a Pearl Igloo representative on your behalf places an order through the Pearl Igloo website and the item(s) listed in the order confirmation are incorrect, customer is responsible for reviewing the email order confirmation details, notifying Pearl Igloo within 24-hours if you did not receive the order confirmation email, and contacting us regarding any errors, typos or inaccuracies in the order confirmation email so that Pearl Igloo may revise the order details to reflect what you want to order and where you want the order shipped to.
- The purchased item(s) cannot fit into the home or room(s) by the customer or delivery agents. Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order. If an item does not fit in a customers home and needs to be returned, customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee as well as round trip actual shipping fees incurred by Pearl Igloo.