Cancellation Returns & Exchanges
If your order has been processed & is being palletized or in the process of being palletized, if you decide to cancel the order there would be a 25% restocking & cancellation Fee, as the order is in processing & has been palletized.
Cancellation upon shipping the merchandise & on refusal of accepting the merchandise the restocking fee of 25%+ shipping, handling fee would also be applied.
What is Your Return Policy?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unsatisfied for any reason with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 72 hours of delivery. Returned items must be new and in unused condition with original packaging
To return items for an exchange, or refund, please contact us via email or phone to our customer service . All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee
Returns are only accepted in their original boxes, and should be unassembled. Once an item has been assembled it is no longer returnable unless written exemption was provided by Pearl Igloo.
Your will be refunded once Pearl Igloo receives the returned merchandise. Always measure the space you plan on placing the furniture to make sure it will fit prior to making an order.
If an item is determined by Pearl Igloo, or the manufacturer, to be free of defect or damage, however, customer is not 100% satisfied with the product and desires to return the order; customer may return the item(s) they purchased from Pearl Igloo by following the steps outlined below:
- Customer must e-mail Pearl Igloo a request for a Return within five (5) business days from receiving delivery.
- Returned items must be received by Pearl Igloo within (7) days from the date the return authorization is issued.
- Pearl Igloo will calculate and provide to you in writing or email, applicable restocking fees and actual delivery charges for the pick up.
- Refunds, if applicable, will not be issued until item(s) are inspected by Pearl Igloo, manufacturer or an authorized 3rd party agent of Pearl Igloo.
- Item(s) do NOT qualify as Non-damaged or Non-defective Return if: a) YOU received delivery of an item(s) with a finish, color or texture that is different from what YOU saw at the Pearl Igloo website, any website other than Pearl Igloo, at a physical furniture store, or recommendations YOU received from a Pearl Igloo sales representative. Finishes and colors online may not accurately represent the true color or pattern. YOU accept liability for YOUR purchase.
b) You or a Pearl Igloo representative on your behalf places an order through the Pearl Igloo website and the item(s) listed in the order confirmation are incorrect, YOU are responsible for (1) reviewing the email order confirmation details; (2) notifying Pearl Igloo within 24-hours if YOU did NOT receive the order confirmation email; (3) any errors, typos or inaccuracies in the order confirmation email so that Pearl Igloo may revise the order details to reflect what YOU want to order and where YOU want the order shipped to. c) Should customer refuse delivery because the purchased item(s) cannot fit into home or room(s) by the customer or delivery agents, then the customer is responsible for any/all return costs in accordance with our return policy.
FOR ALL ELIGIBLE RETURNS:
a) Item(s) must be unused and free from damage, pet hairs, soil, or stains.
b) Item(s) must be returned in its original packaging or equivalent.
c) We will arrange for a carrier pickup date and have the carrier contact customer directly to schedule a pick up date.
d) Item(s) will not be picked up unless properly packaged by customer including patching any holes or re-securing corners, box top and bottom.
e) If customer discards the original packaging, or it was removed from the premises by the Pearl Igloo delivery agent, it will be the customers responsibility to source the similar packing materials and re-packing the unit(s) the same way that it was delivered. The customer will be financially responsible for any item(s) damaged due to inadequate packing materials and/or packing, unless Pearl Igloo can document the returned item(s) were mishandled by the carrier on the return delivery including but not limited to holes and tears in the packaging. Pearl Igloo will provide you with photos of the packaging and re-calculate your refund less the costs to repair or replace the damaged item(s) if applicable
Full Refunds May Not Be Issued If:
1. The item(s) is determined by Pearl Igloo or the manufacturer to have been used, damaged by customer.
2. If the item(s) is not returned in its original packaging or equivalent.
3. If the item(s) are returned with damage and cause of damage is determined to be a result of shipper's mishandling.
4. All Custom Order's are subject 25% restocking fee when cancelled after 24 hours of placing the order.
We work closely with our vendors and strive to make 100% certain that all product colors, dimensions, and angles are exact; however, there are sometimes small discrepancies. Pearl Igloo will not responsible if any of these are slightly different from what was advertised. All of our information is provided to us by our vendors. Any questions or hesitations based on color or dimensions must be discussed before placing your order, and if not fully addressed, Pearl Igloo will not be held responsible. Always measure the space you plan on placing your new furniture to make sure it will fit prior to placing an order. If an item does not fit in a customers home and needs to be returned, customer will be charged a 25% restocking fee as well as actual shipping fees incurred by Pearl Igloo.
NOTE: ALL THE CLAIMS & COMPLAINTS HAVE TO BE REPORTED/ SUBMITTED WITHIN 48-72 HOURS